Our gorgeous head of web has recently returned from an envy-inducing trip to beautiful Cape Town, South Africa. Here, Bianca shares with us her guide to the Top 10 Things To Do in and around the city…
‘Cape Town must be one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It has Table Mountain, beautiful beaches and a rich cultural heritage. I have been six times in the last ten years for up to 3 weeks at a time and found my top ten things I never fail to do when I am there:
1. Make time for a garden tour followed by lunch @ Babylonstoren
2. Pick roses @ Chart Farm near Wynberg Park
3. Drive along Chapman’s Peak
4. Have a sun downer at the Leopard Room Lounge & Bar @ The Twelve Apostles
5. Visit the Bay Harbour market for artisan food and shopping
6. Drink cocktails @ the Planet Bar / Mount Nelson Hotel
7. Visit an open air concert @ the KIrstenbosch Botanical Gardens
8. Sun bath @ Llandaduno Beach
9. Fine dine @ The Greenhouse in Constantia
10. Have brunch @ Four & Twenty followed by interior shopping in Chelsea village
Inspired to book a trip somewhere gorgeous? Fill your suitcase with stylish goodies and take a look at our holiday-ready looks here.
Last week, we set two talented Fashion Bloggers a challenge on ASOS Fashion Finder to style two very different SS14 Coast items in 5 completely original ways…
We loved what these ladies came up with! Take a look below to see the creative styling tips from Joanne and Atosa….
Petite Side Of Style
Joanne has styled her Aralynn Skirt in a gorgeously flirty and fun style – with a flash of neon and some playful prints she makes every outfit look fresh and completely unique…
Take a closer look at her blog http://www.petitesideofstyle.com/
Shop the Aralynn Skirt
My Bubba & Me
Atosa has styled her Floria Dress with perfect feminine viagra online discount charm, making use of the pastel tones and gorgeous formal accessories to finish the look…
Take a closer look at her blog http://www.mybubbaandme.com/
Shop the Floria Dress
We know which looks we love, but which look is your favourite?