There have been times in every girl’s life when they have been subjected to the butterflies of The First Date. We have all set out, in a flurry of hope, only to find ourselves inappropriately dressed for the occasion.
We want to hear about these stories!
Our competition, Dating Dress Diary, is a chance for all ladies to share their tales of ill-fated fashion forays that have twirled out of the door with the best intentions, only to be wrong-footed by an inappropriate occasion.
Jeans to a sophisticated dinner party? Sequins to a Sunday afternoon stroll in the park? We want to hear all the highs and lows.
More importantly, we also want to know what items you might pick for an idyllic and special date from our range of clothing. In addition to sharing those secret stories of style shame, the winning entrant will create a post on their blog detailing an outfit that illuminates and stuns for a first date to their chosen occasion. Each item needs to link to Coast so we know you’ve done your research…
The competition will run from 14th January 2013 until the 9th February 2013. Bloggers must leave a comment on the Coast blog post with a link to their entry in order to qualify for the competition.
The lucky winner will walk away with a voucher worth £100 to spend at Coast, online or in-store.
- Entries must be made between 14th January 2013 and 9th February 2013. Closing date is midnight 9th February 2013.
- Your blog post must showcase items from Coast’s fashion collections to illustrate how you would style yourself on your date. Do not include products from brands other than Coast.
- You may use pictures, links and social platforms to make your blog post as creative and original as possible. The Coast Dating Dress Diary is open to residents of theUnited Kingdom, Channel Islands, andIsle of Manwho are aged 18 or over only. One entry per person.
- There will be one winner chosen by Coast. The winner will be notified after 9th February 2013 by email. The email will contain details of how to claim the prize.
- The prize is a £100 Coast Gift Vouchers which is redeemable online or in anystandaloneCoaststore. Please note you do not win the products selected for your blog post as Coast cannot guarantee that the items will be in stock or available in your requested size.
- The competition winner must claim their prize within 7 days of notification being sent and Coast has the right to select an alternative winner should the prize not be claimed within this time. The prize is non transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise and no cash alternative will be offered. Coast reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Liability cannot be accepted for entries which are lost in transit or not received by Coast due to technical difficulties.
- Coast’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry into the prize draw implies acceptance of these rules. We reserve the right to feature photographs and screenshots of the winning blog, as well as the name and county of the prize winner in future publications and publicity.
- This promotion is not open to employees of Coast, Aurora Fashions Ltd, Karen Millen Ltd, their families, associated agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any circumstance outside the Promoter’s reasonable control, without liability to any entrant or third party.
- Promoter: Coast Fashions Ltd, The Triangle,StantonHarcourt,StantonHarcourt Industrial Estate,Witney,OX29 5UT.